MY FAVORITE: SPAGHETTI

10:28 PM

For this time, I would like to talk about food. My mum used to call me a good eater because I really love food and I do have good tummy. I love to eat home-cooked food, that special concoction of flavors and spices. I can eat all the time. My mouth never feel tired to chew food. My mood can change from good to very bad if I'm hungry and I've no food to eat or I can even cry. BUT, the thing that i could not do is COOKING. I'm very bad at cooking but I love eating. The only thing that I can cook is Spaghetti. Any types of spaghetti. That's why i prefer spaghetti as my favorite food because anytime i feel hungry i can cook my favorite food.

Some people feel bored eating the same thing, but for me as a loyal person, I would stick to this kind of food. One of the reason that i fell for spaghetti is, the ingredient. I like spicy thing. I hate food with no spicy thing because for me it would feel tasteless.

Before this, I used to school far away from my family. During the day that i will come home my beloved father will ask my mother to cook spaghetti for me. Ever event that my family did, spaghetti is one of the food that MUST have. No matter what happen, I would stay with spaghetti for life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images