MY DAD IS MY IDOL

11:04 PM

     

 MY IDOL
Hello readers, of course everyone will have their idol. I do have idol. My Dad is my Idol. There is so many reason why i choose my dad as my idol.First,my dad is an ideal person and he is the most special person in my life. He is my hero and my best friend ever.He is a Bussinessman . He is very intelligent man and always helps others in their problems.He is the boss of my family and gives advice and instruction to every family member.He is the good advisor in my family.He tries his best to keep our family happy. He works hard to make money for our family. He loves me a lot and always tries to cheer me up whenever I am in a sad mood.He never scolded me and takes my all mistakes very easily and makes me realise my all mistakes very politely.He wants to make me a good person in the life and most importantly a successful person.I always learn from his life and his experiences. He tells me about his all the struggle of life and his success.At every weekend means at Sunday, he takes us outside of the home to the park for picnic where we all enjoy a lot by having some outdoor activities and sports. I still remember all my childhood memories with my father.My dad is my inspiration, he always becomes ready to help me in my school tasks and even in anything. He was the real reason of my happiness and joy.I am feeling of being so lucky to have such father in my life. He has taught me what life is all about. He has showed me the way to achieve success. He has showed me the opportunities that exist in front of me. But at the same time he has left the decision up to me in terms of which path to choose. He is very confident that his efforts to make me a good human being are never waste. Seeing his confidence in me some day I want to make him proud. I thank God everyday for giving me such a loving and caring father. I also wish to see him in good health for the rest of my life.
NURUL FATIHAH BINTI ABDUL RAHIM
PTM150708597
SECTION18

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images