FAVORITE PLACE FOR HANGOUT: NATURE

4:32 AM

As for teenagers, we love to hangout with our bestfriends, our classmates or with our favorite people.
For me, I would love to choose at the beach and waterfall as my favorite place for hanging out with my favorite people. There are a lot of beaches and waterfalls that I've been to with them. Such as Sg. Chilling, Sungai Gabai, Air Terjun Teluk Chamang, Pantai Bagan Lalalng, Teluk Cempedak, Pantai Klebang and many more. 
Sungai Chilling Waterfall

Tandum Hill Resort
Pantai Klebang, Melaka. 
I love to choose this kind of places because first i found it interesting and very beautiful. I do appreciated what God had created. Places that full of nature sources are very nice and calm. Me as students might be full of pressure because a lot of assignment needed to submit but after taking a break by going to this kind of place, i really can calm my mind down. And to those who need to calm her or his mind too, i suggest to do some activities that related to nature :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images